Pilot and Pre-series Tools
Using a flexible, master mold-based prototype concept we produce your individual injection-molded components which serve as preseries parts for your first functional tests and can be used right up to medical approval procedures. The special requirements of your product are already taken into account during the design phase for a subsequent series production. Adaptations or product variants can be carried out quickly and cost-effectively.
- Prototypes of pilot and pre-series tools
- Fast project phase implementation
- Reliable series production implementation
- Reduction of adaptation loops in series tools
- Cost-efficient and time-saving solutions
Design and function prototypes are produced using the most up to date 3D technology, rapid prototyping and mold-based prototype concept for further risk minimization. Our particular strength here is the particularly short time between idea transfer and prototype construction.
- Design samples via rapid prototyping
- Functional prototype
- Prototypes from pilot and preproduction tools
- Manufacture of functional systems for clinical studies under ISO 7 clean room conditions