High quality design in connection with perfect ergonomics, functionality and haptic surfaces.
A reliable, experienced development partner since 1946.
There is hardly any industry where the requirements for design, surface, closure system and leak tightness so complex are as in the cosmetics area. Since our first hair curler more than 68 years ago, we have developed into a well-known, innovative system supplier to the cosmetics industry.
Thereby, we combine our strength in product and design development with a wide range of decoration and finishing technologies.
- Production under controlled conditions
- Risk management according to DIN EN ISO 14971
- DIN EN ISO 9001
Highest standardized quality and hygiene standards based on validated processes and a certified QM system.
From standard closures to the customer-specific mixed system.
Because we cover all development, manufacturing and machining services at one location, we can react flexibly to quantity fluctuations caused by the market and adapt our series production to your needs. In the framework of a jointly developed concept, we process over 100 polymers such as PP, PE, PET, PA, ABS, PC, PMMA and glass fiber composites to media-resistant cosmetics packagings. In doing so, every shape and container capacity can always be realized. Thanks to innovative decoration and finishing technologies, we can optimally cater for the various design wishes of our global customers.
- Product development and design
- Precision injection molding and extrusion blow molding
- Automated, camera-inspected component assembly
- Finishing and decoration services
- Labeling, packaging and logistics
- Controlled production
A wide range of possibilities.
In over 350 cosmetics projects, we have already brought millions of our plastic packagings, closures and application systems to series production – and that for a variety of well-known cosmetics manufacturers. Attractive, economic plastic solutions and lines for a wide range of use in hair, body and skin care.
Cosmetics closures that set standards for visual appearance and leak tightness
We develop and manufacture customer-specific plastic closures and caps for cosmetics bottles or dosing applications. In doing so, we solve the specifications required by our customers for visual appearance, ease of movement, sliding friction forces, leak tightness, barrier requirements or individual thread systems. We integrate additional functional elements in the closure system as required. Thanks to our in-house injection molding and blow molding competences, we can provide you with both the bottle manufacture as well as the precise fit closure from one source. A clear advantage, as we can perform the complete coordination and quality inspection of both systems along the entire process chain.
- Closures with or without thread
- Closures with other functional elements such as integrated pipettes and sealing elements for liquid dispensing
- Originality closures
- Multi-component caps. also including screw thread and inserts
- All-in-One: product design, development, toolmaking and production
- Services: individual coloring, printing and labeling
- High efficiency thanks to automated production and packaging
Cost-effective, design-oriented cosmetics bottles
Our bottle solutions are manufactured with process reliability under the highest requirements for cost-effectiveness, contemporary design, leak tightness and usability. State-of-the-art camera-monitored and automated extrusion blow molding technologies are used here for bottles and bottle shaped systems with capacities of 5 ml to 6 l. In addition to the development and classic manufacture, we take over the customer-specific printing, decoration and labeling as well as the implementation of a precise fit closure solution.
In most cases, we process selected polyolefin plastics in the bottle production that have very good material characteristics and compatibilities. We solve special hygiene requirements of our customers by production under ISO 7 clean room conditions.
- State-of-the-art extrusion blow molding systems for bottle capacities of 5 ml to 6 l
- Bottle body optionally with or without thread
- Development and realization of precise fit closure concepts in injection molding process
- Printing methods used: screen printing, pad printing and foil hot stamping
- Other services: coloring, decorating, labeling, packing and logistics
- 100% camera checks and automated packaging solutions
Application system for hair dyes
In close collaboration with a market leading customer from hair cosmetics, we developed an award-winning application system, using which the hair dye can be applied quickly, evenly and cleanly.
Based on an existing customer idea, we took over the complete conception and manufacture of the entire assembly, including the associated tools and all assembly services. The sophisticated design protects the system against loss of liquid and other influences that can impair the product quality and shelf life. The three individual attachments, applicator nozzle, comb and spout applicator can be precisely screwed onto the standardized closure thread.
- No interactions between system and liquid
- Winner for the German packaging award
- Complete solution manufactured in-house, including development, design, toolmaking, production, assembly
- Highest requirements for leak tightness, precise fit and slide characteristics
Polymer mixing system for hair cosmetics
An example of our capability in the area of cosmetics packagings is the present mixing system – a container for discharging, mixing and exactly clean application of the hair dye. On behalf of or customer and based on the customer idea, we developed and are manufacturing the complete multi-part entire assembly including mixing container, measuring cylinder and tinting tray.
The concept focused on the best possible ease of use and dosing accuracy. Accordingly, we placed great importance already in the design development on the simple and precise handling of even the smallest dye quantities.
- Complete conception of the entire assembly ensuring compliance with all the functionalities and cost-effectiveness requirements of the customer
- Easy and precise dosing thanks to special measuring channels
- Use of particularly robust thermoplastics for optimal handling of the components
- Manufacturing technologies: injection molding, printing, manual assembly and packaging
Your contact person
For us, cosmetics starts with the design of perfectly shaped and functional packagings. Thereby, we incorporate our experience of more than 6 decades of cosmetics packaging – from your initial idea to the series production.
Please contact me!