Riegler has been successfully developing and producing complex laboratory solutions for real-time PCR and in vitro diagnostics for several years. In doing so, we use state of the art assembly technologies to be able to implement the challenging combination of plastics with glass in the area of PCR diagnostics and to significantly simplify the laboratory sample handling. In contrast to other products made of conventional materials, you already obtain meaningful results for the smallest amounts of sample material (µ-range). The analysis tests can also be individually adapted to your diagnostic requirements and measurement methods. Each of our DNA analysis test systems manufactured in a clean room (class 7) guarantees high diagnostic efficiency, reliability and sensitivity over its entire life cycle.
As a full-service supplier, we have all technologies and the required know-how to bring your products into series production in an integrated way – from precision injection molding, individual clean room assemblies, process-integrated measurement technologies, medical devices labeling via UDI to the finished packaged and sterile end product.
- Injection molding, assembly, labeling and packaging in clean room ISO 7
- Completely automated assemblies of precision glass with plastic parts
- Tampon printing for a reliable sample analysis
- Labeling and packaging in folding carton
- Medical device labeling via UDI (Unique Device Identification)
- Economic total price with high process stability thanks to highly automated processes